Saturday, May 13, 2017

I am back from the land of Down Under....

Six months has gone by so fast! I am tired but happy and trying to adjust to 'normal' life in Canada.  I have see things and places I've never seen before, reunited with old friends and made some awesome new ones.  Lucky me!

I have visited Sydney, Hobart, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Fiji, Tahiti, Hawai'i, Vancouver, Alaska and Seattle. I have take a ton of gorgeous photos and spent hours thanking the heavens for these unique and beautiful opportunities.

I promise I will share all with you, just bare with me as I unpack and plan my 3 months off. Well off work I should say cause I will defo be moving around and not sitting still.

For now, I wanted to share this beautiful poem (for my hispanohablantes) that one of my friends shared on FB a few weeks ago.



No comments: