Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Aloe Vera

Every time that I come home I do some sort of detox. Let's face it, eating resort food for 5-6 months does not do anyone any good. Throw in hectic schedules, work stress and being and call 24/7 and your body is totally out of whack once you are done.

This time around I tried an Aloe Vera based detox that a friend of mine told me about.  Aloe Vera is considered a super food and has tons of great and healing properties.

According to Gracious Living, it's natural medicine that can:

Halts the growth of cancer tumors
• Lowers high cholesterol
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood
• Eases inflammation 
• Protects the body from oxidative stress
• Prevents kidney stones 
• Alkalizes the body
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders
• Reduces high blood pressure 
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins
• Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns
• Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract
• Ends constipation
• Stabilizes blood sugar 
• Prevents and treats candida infections
• Protects the kidneys from disease
• Helps with electrolyte balance
• Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance
• Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion
• Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair


The detox I did included drinking Aloe Vera gel, I will not lie, it does not taste good.  There's also a specific and restricted diet that goes along with it.

Now if you have read any of my previous posts, I am not a fan of western medicine and I try t solve any health issues I may have through natural ways.  

I can say that after 9 days I feel great!  I am sleeping better, I am not bloated anymore, my digestion and my acid reflux have improved (my biggest problem), I feel light and happy. Oh and as an added bonus I am 8 lbs lighter.

I am definitely adding the Aloe Vera Gel to my Chinese herbs and acupuncture regimen. The best thing always do come directly from mother nature.

Here is some more info if you are interested:  Forever Living


No comments: