Sunday, April 26, 2015

Still bad....

Alright so I am STILL a bad blogger. But I've been THINKING about blogging, does that count? :)

I've been at home for a little over 2 weeks now.  I've taken over my Mom's role in the house and even though I get anxiety every time I turn the stove or oven on, I am proud to say that I have not poisoned anyone in my family yet. I'm taking this opportunity to introduce my family to new foods and recipes that they wouldn't dare try on their own.

Aside from gymming every day and marathon training, I have not seen outside my neighborhood and the grocery store. Kind of sad to call this my vacation but it is what it is. Working on getting all my appointments out of the way (you know all the stuff you land people do on a regular basis that I cram into 2 months) so I can FINALLY sit in my backyard with a coffee (or a beer depending on time of day) and read a book.

With that being said, I actually did start my post on Brazil. I love writing and have missed it dearly but I get so caught up in it I forget where I am and what i'm supposed to do.

Have a blessed Sunday y'all!

No comments: