Thursday, May 07, 2015

Chef Nati Nat

Alright so as mentioned in my previous post, I have had to learn how to cook in 3 days. Prior to this experience,  I didn't even know how to hard boil an egg. I guess that's what happens when you've been on the ships for 9 years and no longer have to cook, clean or do you own laundry.

I've been experimenting in kitchen and trying to get my family to eat cleaner. My niece will not eat any of it so she gets her own food. My Dad is pretty much happy with everything so I've been sneaking in some higher protein lower carb options.

Mind you the mess I make is incredible and I need to open the windows BEFORE I start cooking or else the fire alarm goes on. Lucky for everyone in this neighbourhood, I am trained in fighting fires.

Here's what I have come up with so far.

Dough free (cauliflower) pizza
Cauliflower 'bread' & Salmon Eggs Benedict
Cauliflower 'bread' grilled cheese

Overnight Oats

Simple Peruvian Ceviche


No comments: