Thursday, January 28, 2016

Meditation

I am new to meditation. I have read about it and many of my spiritual compadres have talked about it. It always seemed so impossible for such a busy body and busy mind as myself. My friends have always told me that I CAN do it, it just takes practice.

I am a firm believer that positive thinking and manifestations get stronger with practice just like other skills; piano playing, sports, languages etc. I imagine that the same applies to meditation. As I learn more about Buddhism, I learn that meditation is an essential practice.

If you are like me and not sure how to start, this might be helpful. This application offers guided meditation. There's also a timer that you can use if you choose to meditate solo. Coolest thing is that you can see who is meditating all over the world with you.

Check it out.....


No comments: