Wednesday, January 27, 2016

InfinitePossibilitiesProject - Day 27 - Reasons why I Rock

Reasons why I rock:

I rock because I am beautiful in and out
I rock because I am who I always wanted to be
I rock because I am completely independent
I rock because I am intelligent
I rock because I am successful
I rock because I have put myself through 11 years of post secondary education
I rock because I am the highest ranked female on my ship
I rock because I have no debts and no bills
I rock because I have travelled the world
I rock because I am compassionate
I rock because I am understanding
I rock because I am a good listener
I rock because I have amazing family and friends
I rock because I am an amazing friend
I rock because I am responsible
I rock because I always keep my word
I rock because I never give up on my goals and reams
I rock because I speak several languages
I rock because I am open minded
I rock because I am worldly
I rock because I am athletic
I rock because I am a good Mommy to my niece
I rock because I am able to learn anything
I rock because I have a positive attitude
I rock because I am a positive influence on others
I rock because I have made a positive impact on my co-workers and crew members
I rock because I have learned to forgive
I rock because I am spiritual
I rock because I am grateful
I rock because I am constantly evolving
I rock because I have friends all over the world
I rock because I am colourful
I rock because I am unique
I rock because I am thoughtful
I rock because I am a good daughter
I rock because I am a force not to be reckoned with
I rock because I am  a powerful being

http://www.tut.com/index/infinitepossibilitiesproject

No comments: