Saturday, June 13, 2015

What's a gypsy to do? Am I having another third life crisis?

Theme of 2015 for me is what's a gypsy to do? How do I know where to go if I no longer know where I am from?

If you actually know me that you know I now sounds like a Latina Jamaican from South Africa. After 9 years of living out of a suitcase I no longer sound or act Canadian. I don't really feel like I fit in any country either. On top of that, I think my English has gotten worse cause I only speak it when I am on duty at work.

Most people's problems is that they have to do in life what their circumstances have brought them to. My problem is the opposite, I have so many opportunities available to me that I don't know which way to go. I don't have kids or a house or even a car instead I have savings, degrees and experience coming out of my wazoo. So what to do if anything is an option? How do I continue to challenge myself after being at sea for so long? Where do I go? What do I do?

I am so great at giving 1200 crew members advice and help but I can't figure my own life out.

All I know that I can not stay still.

Ahhhhhh......I think I am having another third life crisis. Doesn't someone have answers for me? Buddha, are you listening?

Help!

Give me a sign universe, please.

No comments: