Sunday, May 27, 2018

Old Town Promenade Walk

May must be the most beautiful month in Wroclaw. It is so green and beautiful and full of life. I decided to take a stroll in the Old Town Promenade, 6 hours and 10km later I was re-energized and fascinated. Of course I stop a lot to take it all in, take photos and sit and have a cold one and watch people go by.

My starting point

The moat around the Old City






National Museum

Ostrow Tumski


Love Locks


Wroclaw has an interesting story with these Krasnale (Dwarfs).  There are 349 different ones all over the city honouring different occasions, trades etc.  You can get a map in any of the tourists spots and see how many you can find. Sometimes they are really obvious and sometimes they are tricky to find. You can find more info on these charming creatures here:  Krasnale.pl

My beloved Krasnale or dwarfs

No comments: