Saturday, July 23, 2016

What a great book.....

Just finished this amazing book one of my besties recommended to me. "You are a bad ass; how to stop doubting your greatness and start living an awesome life" by Jen Sincero.  Let me tell you how this book could not have come to me at a more appropriate time (everything happens for a reason, the universe does work in mysterious ways).

Slowly  I started doing again all the things that I love again; working out, meditating, reading and eating clean.  I was mastering my thoughts, my mind, my anxiety and it felt like I was becoming like myself again. Still here and there I would stumble into the darkness of my mind and work myself up full of anxiety.  But progress is progress.  As I am here trying to glue myself back together after a crappy contract this book just landed in my lap. It was just what I needed.  I read the book from cover to cover, re-read all the quotes, mulled over the concepts and reflected. Some concepts were known to me and others I really needed to work on. But this book just completed it all for me. Jen Sincero must have written this book just for me.

I must stop doubting myself, I must stop worrying about my future, I must stop over thinking and over analyzing, I must stop assuming things and just be mindful and present and in the now.  I want everyone I know to read this book!

Now all I have to do is manifest and visualize my life exactly how I want it to be.  I must keep Jen's words and concepts close to me as I pack for my solo Euro Trip and my Mom yammers in my ear about terrorism and how Europe is about to be at war (not exactly sure with whom).  But I refuse to live my life in fear. I will live my life exactly how I want to live it. I will make my dreams happen one by one and no one and nothing will stop me. I will trust in the Universe and all will happen in due time.

I an Natalia, I am once again Happy and I will make all my dreams come true.



No comments: