Monday, February 01, 2016

Hello February

January was a tough month.  After Grandma left her body, two other relatives left their bodies as well. It was tough to remain my regular positive self and thoughts of illness kept plaguing my mind. I tried to still my mind as much as possible and dove into reading and spending time with myself.  Started reading more about Buddhism and gave meditation a try.

February is a fresh start. The end of my vacation is nearing and although I am not really rested, I look forward to going back to work and my ship.  I will make this contract a productive one and do my best to accomplish my personal and professional goals. I always feel so welcomed going back to my ship and it does feel like people truly miss me.

Well here's to a fresh and positive start, Hello February!


No comments: