Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Universe has spoken....

So I have been here for almost a month now. I feel good. 

Everyone welcomed me so warmly when I came back and it just seems like all my problems and stress from my vacation melted away. It is so odd how everything works. Last time I was onboard I wasn’t feeling like myself and I was starting to get all negative which is so not me. Then it got worse when I got home. I was back in the gym and training hardcore but the negativity and third life crisis were festering in me. My last couple of weeks I was having panic/anxiety attack every other day and mood swings like no tomorrow. I would burst out in tears for no apparent reason, I didn’t even recognize myself.  I am the girl that people call Sunshine, how could I be this dark person all of a sudden? I am that yoga loving, Buddha quoting hippie that everyone goes to for advice but I was bursting out in tears in broad daylight and in public.

My guru friends told me to dig deep and have trust in the universe and take it one day at a time. I came onboard and I was so unsure of what was going to happen but all of a sudden things became light again. The same odd way that everything went dark all of a sudden the universe made it light again.  Balance was restored.

I feel like myself again. I am smiling, feeling grateful, I can see the silver lining in everything again, I am happy to get out of bed in the morning, I look forward to events, I am able to sleep again and I am back in full force with my training. This is me, this is who I am and it feels so good to be that person again! I don’t know why everything shifted but it did.

I still feel like I need some sort of a change and I have no doubt that something good is coming my way. All you have to do is believe, project and visualize it and the universe will bring it to you.
I made a new vision board and printed it out, I put a copy in my cabin and my office and made it my desktop background on both my cabin laptop and my office computer.

Just as I was organizing my plan of action to conquer one of my goals, the universe spoke. And she spoke louder then ever before with an opportunity greater then I can imagine.  It’s here and right in front of me. Now I will still have to fight for it and work for it and make it happen but it’s there and within my reach.

Send me your positive vibes cause I have to give my all to make it happen and I know I can and I know I will.  I just have to believe.


Good things are coming…..

No comments: