Monday, August 25, 2014

Support my friends and I when we do the Terry Fox Run!

This year I am proudly supporting The Terry Fox Foundation in its ongoing work to fund innovative and progressive cancer research programs. I very much hope you will consider making a donation in support of my effort, confident in the knowledge that your kindness will impact the lives of so many people living with cancer.

You can help support me by making a secure online donation using your credit card, or through Paypal. Please click on the link below:

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?registrationID=2552322&langPref=en-CA

For more information on how you can participate in The Terry Fox Run , or for more information about The Terry Fox Foundation, please visit www.terryfox.org.

Thanks for your suppor

No comments: